Tarte Cosmetics - My little collection!

My little Tarte cosmetics collection :)





I have had my eyes on Tarte Cosmetics for a looooooong time now. I have heard so many amazing this about this brand and when the Tartlette In Bloom palette came out, I knew I needed it. So I jumped straight on the website to make an order and lucky me they were having 30% off! :D
It was a sign from the Mermaids that it was time to make an order!

So I made my order directly off the Tarte Website and used a forward shipping company to get this little haul straight too me! As I used a forwarding company (Youshop for those interested) it took about three weeks to arrive (it took this long as there was a bit of trouble with the weather causing a few extra delays in the shipping process).

I ended up biting the bullet and getting not only the In Bloom palette but the original Tartlette too! #noregrets ! I also picked up the Park Ave princess Bronzer as well as two Amazonian Clay 12 hour blushes in the shades Exposed and Peaceful!

I have been messing around with these products for about three months now and it is clear to say I am in LOVE with them all. 

Park Ave Princess has quickly become my go to bronzer, as has the blush in the shade Exposed (heart eye emoji)

I think the thing I love the most about Tarte is that the company is all about natural, eco-friendly and cruelty free products and that is really important too me.
The Tarte website explains "All of our products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, synthetic fragrances and gluten, just to name a few"

If I can still enjoy beautiful makeup, whilst doing no harm, I am a happy makeup addict :)

So below are a few close up's of the products, there may be a a few dedicated posts coming up to a few of these products ;)

Do you own any Tarte products? Any suggestions for me to try?







  

                           















Ciao,

Sinead



No comments